Why This Program
IATA forecasts growth of 6.1% per year on average in coming years. Airlines will be adding more than 100 aircraft by 2020 creating over 18,000 jobs. There will be a major growth in customer service, cabin crew and ground operations jobs.
There is a huge dearth of cabin crew in aviation industry which is looking for highly skilled and well trained professionals.
Are you skilled enough to grab this excellent opportunity?
Here’s how our industry-expert trainers trains you for various careers in aviation:
- An upgraded curriculum to fulfil real-work applications and acquire necessary skills required for new age jobs.
- The key topics covered in course include language training, personality improvement skills, in-flight services, and safety and security measures to be taken while discharging the duties.
- Aircraft mock training is provided in aircraft-shaped classroom that consists of various sections including front and back service areas, overhead compartments, etc.
- Training delivered by highly experienced faculty through lectures, videos, interactive sessions and practical session to help learn the responsibilities of a cabin crew.
- Get trained for Security, F&B services, Cabin Crew Service Management, Airport Handling, Ticketing & In-flight Announcements.
- The defense training is provided to the girls wherein they learn techniques to help fend off the attackers.
- The students receive regular swimming lessons as it is mandatory for anyone who wishes to make career in aviation industry.
- Enjoy attractive perks such as free or discounted airfare for yourself and your immediate family, life and medical insurance and employee bonuses.
- We provide placement assistant to our students to get jobs in leading national and international airlines.
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
The program trains you for various job roles in different departments as well as helps you groom and enhance your personality, communication skills and body language. 1-year Diploma in Aviation and Cabin Crew with innovative and distinctive curriculum allows participants to:
- Enhance language skill and acquire knowledge of phonetics, thus making you fluent in speaking English.
- Improve your body language and learn to conduct yourself gracefully.
- Learn the nuances of in-flight safety and emergency situation management.
- Learn all about in-flight services.
The program trains you for various job roles in different departments as well as helps you groom and enhance your personality, communication skills and body language. Our well-structured course trains you for
- Aviation Management
- Food & Beverages service
- Cabin Crew
- Service Management
- Airport Handling
- Ticketing & Flight Training
- In-flight Announcement
- Defense training
What Students Say
“I am one of the many proud students of CEDP’s Aviation batch. I started my career with Indigo and then joined Jet Airways as a Senior Cabin Crew. I am very thankful to all the members of CEDP for making me who I am today.”
Ms. Heena Shaikh,
Former Senior Cabin Crew, Jet Airways
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hour
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes