For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
- Introduction to Food Production Department
- Herbs and Spices
- Hot and Cold Dessert
- Meat and Poultry
- Cold Food
- Rice and Farinaceous
- Safety at work
- Kitchen Layout
- Masalas and Gravy
- Catering and Menu Planning
- Cooking Method
- Kitchen Equipments
- Hygiene and Food Safety
Why This Program
Culinary chefs are in high demand at a variety of dining venues across the world. A research by BLS has revealed that employment of chefs and head cooks are expected to grow 11 percent between 2018 and 2028. Moreover, consumers’ demand for variety of delicious and high-quality cuisines also had a ripple effect in the demand for chefs.
Are you passionate to create delectable dishes to pamper the taste buds of foodies? Join CEDP’s Certificate in Food Production online course to learn the skills and techniques essential for understanding basic and advanced cooking methods and menus from around the world.
Here’s how we help you sharpen your culinary skills:
- Highly qualified trainers who have previously worked with reputed hotels contribute towards the overall professional and personal growth of the students.
- Engaging video lectures in Hindi, English and Marathi
- Well-equipped Food Production Lab allows the students get an extensive live training and hands-on experience.
- Get trained for Food Production department as per international standards.
- In-house competition organized to allow our students explore their creativity in making unique beverages and foods by combing delightful ingredients.
- CEDP offers support in internship application process, preparing curriculum vitae, and conducting HR session with reputed hotels.
- Students are placed for paid on-job-training in 5-star hotels of India to gain practical knowledge at the actual workstation.
- recognized certification issued to students upon the course completion.
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
International hotel brands are targeting India, creating ample of job opportunities for chefs. Just having just formal education in Hotel Management won’t help you survive in this highly competitive industry. Upon the course completion you will develop and enhance your skills in nutrition and understand thoroughly ingredients, flavors and cooking techniques. In addition you will be able to:
- Work in a variety of dining venues around the world
- Oversee the preparation of food
- Prepare cuisines that will draw customers and keep them coming back requires
- Prepare Indian, Chinese, and continental food items
- Plan menus, ensure the consistent quality of meals as well as order and inspect inventory
Learn to cook with the Mumbai’s leading skill development institute! Our job-oriented short term course will train the participants’ skill to reach excellence. The culinary program covers a variety of topics:
- Subject & Course Induction
- Introduction to cookery, organization of kitchen staff, duties & responsibilities & Hierarchy of kitchen department
- Types of stocks
- Mother Sauces
- Egg preparation
- Herbs & spices, basics masalas & gravies used in Indian cooking
- Layout of kitchen department, Types of catering & menu planning
- Aims & objective of cooking food
- Kitchen equipment & fuel used in kitchen
- Various Indian, Chinese and continental cuisines and desserts
- English & Communication
What Students Say
“Joining CEDP proved to be a wise decision. I was astounded by the state-of-the-art hotel management labs and cutting edge facilities the institute had offered. The excellent opportunities provided by CEDP such as industrial visits, guest lectures, study tours and on-job-training in 5-star hotels provided hands-on experience, professional skills and confidence to excel in hospitality industry. ”
Priyanka Dilip Sonawane,
F&B Senior Associate, The Lalit
“The classroom teaching couples with practical sessions nurtured by talent. I was placed in a 5-star hotel for on-job-training that further helped me gain hands-on experienced and grow professionally. The learning experience has been great over the 1 year, thanks to amazing faculty who provided me in-depth knowledge of hospitality industry.”
Priyanka Ajay Sawant,
“CEDP has given me education and extensive knowledge about the hospitality industry. The supportive faculty have played a major role in bringing out the best in me and given me confidence of being the individual that I am. The fact that the institute encourages students like me to showcase our strengths and talent is commendable.”
Owner – The Harry’s House
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes