Ground Staff Training
For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
Why This Program
IATA projects growth of 6.1% per year on average in coming years. Airlines will be adding more than 100 aircraft by 2020 creating over 18,000 jobs. There will be a major growth in customer service, cabin crew and ground operations jobs. The need and demand for highly trained and certified ground staff is increasing but there is a huge dearth of workforce in aviation industry.
Do you aspire to grab this opportunity and build a rewarding career in aviation sector as a Ground Staff? Then, this short-term course is just for you.
Here’s how you are trained for the ground staff job role:
- Engaging lectures are delivered by industry experts
- Our courses focus on best teaching practices and prepare you for ground staff role
- An industry-specific curriculum to help you acquire necessary skills required for new age jobs
- Get trained to become a skilled ground staff in order to take care of daily operations efficiently
- We provide placement assistant to our students to get jobs in leading national and international airlines
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
Certified professional course is designed to cover all aspects of airport ground handling as well as enhancing your personality. After the course completion, the participants can work as professionals at airport in various domestic & international airlines.
The course helps you develop essential skills such as a systematic approach, pleasing appearance, a well-modulated voice, and carrying yourself gracefully. The innovative and distinctive curriculum allows participants to:
- Develop effective communication skills
- Improve your body language and how to conduct yourself gracefully
- Learn all about roles and responsibilities of ground staff
The program trains you for ground staff j role as well as helps you groom and develop essential soft skills. The course focuses on various work related to ground staff such as information desk, tickets and fare counter, baggage handling and other work schedules at airport. Our well-structured course consists of:
- Introduction to airport division
- Airport ground handling
- Reservations: Baggage screening and queue management
- Check-in procedures
- Boarding gate formalities and announcement
- Arrival procedures
- Frequent flyer program
- English speaking and accent training
- Grooming and personality development
- Basic knowledge of aviation & hospitality industry
- Interview skills & mock interviews
What Students Say
“I am one of the many proud students of CEDP’s Aviation batch. I started my career with Indigo and then joined Jet Airways as a Senior Cabin Crew. I am very thankful to all the members of CEDP for making me who I am today.”
Ms. Heena Shaikh,
Former Senior Cabin Crew, Jet Airways
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hour
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes