Certificate in Food & Beverage Service
For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
Why This Program
The Housekeeping is an important department of a hotel that takes immense pride in maintaining the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Thus, highly-trained and professional housekeeping personnel are highly in demand. The approach needs to be futuristic so that you can keep pace with changing demands and needs of your esteemed customers.
A formal education with certification is important if you’re passionate to make a lucrative career in housekeeping department and make yourself eligible for high-paying job position such as Chief Housekeeper, Assistant Chief Housekeeper, Floor Supervisor, Head Steward, Cabin Steward, Laundry Supervisor, Bell Staff and Cleaner.
By enrolling to Certificate in Housekeeping Operations course you will learns how to keep hotels stunningly clean and hygiene. Here’s is how we help you learn:
- Highly qualified trainers who have previously worked with reputed hotels contribute towards the overall professional and personal growth of the students.
- Provide an extensive live training and hands-on experience.
- CEDP offers support in internship application process, preparing curriculum vitae, and conducting HR session with reputed hotels.
- Instill industry-specific skills related to housekeeping in students.
- Introduce the key roles and responsibilities of housekeeper or maintenance staff
- Students are placed for paid on-job-training in 5-star hotels of India to gain practical knowledge at the actual workstation.
- Govt. recognized certification issued to students upon the course completion.
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
The Housekeeping department creates a ‘Home away from home’ by maintaining the cleanliness of hotel rooms and common areas. Our online Certificate in Housekeeping Operations course help students learn how to maintain cleanliness and aesthetic upkeep of the rooms, public area, and surroundings.
The housekeeping course imparts theoretical and practical knowledge related to maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. After completing a housekeeping course, you can work in hotels, resorts, lodges, guesthouses, cruises etc.
The course will help you learn how to:
- Ensure the care and comfort of guests efficiently
- Create a welcoming atmosphere and ensure courteous service from all staff of the department
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness and general upkeep in all areas of hotel
- Provide linen in rooms, restaurants, banquet hall, etc. as well as maintain an inventory for the same.
- Cater to the laundering requirements of the hotel linen, staff uniforms and guest clothing
- Maintain the floral decorations and the landscaped areas of the hotel.
- To coordinate renovation and refurnishing of the hotel
- Deal with lost and found articles
- Establish a good working relationship with other departments.
A certification is required in order to advance in your career as a housekeeper or maintenance staff. The key topics covered in this short term job-oriented course are:
- Subject & course induction
- Introduction to hotel & housekeeping department
- Glass cleaning
- Organization chart of hotel & front office department, layout of department & different sub departments of housekeeping
- Floor cleaning
- Floor cleaning (vacuum machine)
- Qualities of housekeeping staff
- Bed making
- Room layout, types of rooms/ front & back of the house
- Laminates cleaning, telephone cleaning, deep cleaning
- Supply/ amenities of hotel room
- Interior design
- Situation handling
- Types of housekeeping cleaning in hotel
- Housekeeping abbreviations & terms
- Housekeeping control desk/ lost & found procedure
- Public area & cleaning
- Laundry, Uniform department/ linen room
- 3 R’s in hotel housekeeping/waste management
- English & communication
What Students Say
“Joining CEDP proved to be a wise decision. I was astounded by the state-of-the-art hotel management labs and cutting edge facilities the institute had offered. The excellent opportunities provided by CEDP such as industrial visits, guest lectures, study tours and on-job-training in 5-star hotels provided hands-on experience, professional skills and confidence to excel in hospitality industry. ”
Priyanka Dilip Sonawane,
F&B Senior Associate, The Lalit
“The classroom teaching couples with practical sessions nurtured by talent. I was placed in a 5-star hotel for on-job-training that further helped me gain hands-on experienced and grow professionally. The learning experience has been great over the 1 year, thanks to amazing faculty who provided me in-depth knowledge of hospitality industry.”
Priyanka Ajay Sawant,
“CEDP has given me education and extensive knowledge about the hospitality industry. The supportive faculty have played a major role in bringing out the best in me and given me confidence of being the individual that I am. The fact that the institute encourages students like me to showcase our strengths and talent is commendable.”
Owner – The Harry’s House
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hour
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes