Diploma in Aviation & Cabin Crew
Aviation & Cabin Crew
For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
- Aviation Defination and Terminology
- Hospility and Healthy Life Style of Crew
- Travel and Tourism
- Customer Care
- Grooming of Cabin Crew
- Personal Enhancement
- First Aid in Aviation
- Safety and Emergency Procedure
- Self Critism and Goal Setting
- Interpersonal Skills Development
- Motivation and Emotional Management
- Presentaion Skills
- Interview, Types and Process
Ground Staff Training
Why This Program
IATA forecasts growth of 6.1% per year on average in coming years. Airlines will be adding more than 100 aircraft by 2020 creating over 18,000 jobs. There will be a major growth in customer service, cabin crew and ground operations jobs.
There is a huge dearth of cabin crew in aviation industry which is looking for highly skilled and well trained professionals.
Are you skilled enough to grab this excellent opportunity?
Here’s how our industry-expert trainers trains you for various careers in aviation:
- An upgraded curriculum to fulfil real-work applications and acquire necessary skills required for new age jobs.
- The key topics covered in course include language training, personality improvement skills, in-flight services, and safety and security measures to be taken while discharging the duties.
- Training delivered by highly experienced faculty through lectures, videos, interactive sessions and practical session to help learn the responsibilities of a cabin crew and air hostess.
- Get trained for Security, F&B services, Cabin Crew Service Management, Airport Handling, Ticketing, In-flight Announcements and other responsibilities of air hostess.
- Enjoy attractive perks such as free or discounted airfare for yourself and your immediate family, life and medical insurance and employee bonuses.
- We provide placement assistant to our students to get jobs in leading national and international airlines. (T&C applied)
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
The aviation course trains you for various job roles in different departments as well as helps you groom and enhance your personality, communication skills and body language. Diploma in Aviation and Cabin Crew with innovative and distinctive curriculum allows participants to:
- Enhance language skill and acquire knowledge of phonetics, thus making you fluent in speaking English.
- Improve your body language and learn to conduct yourself gracefully.
- Learn the nuances of in-flight safety and emergency situation management.
- Learn all about in-flight services.
The cabin crew course trains you for various job roles in different departments as well as helps you groom and enhance your personality, communication skills and body language. Our well-structured course trains you for
- Aviation Management
- Food & Beverages service
- Cabin Crew
- Service Management
- Airport Handling
- Ticketing & Flight Training
- In-flight Announcement
- Defense training
What Students Say
“I am one of the many proud students of CEDP’s Aviation batch. I started my career with Indigo and then joined Jet Airways as a Senior Cabin Crew. I am very thankful to all the members of CEDP for making me who I am today.”
Ms. Heena Shaikh,
Former Senior Cabin Crew, Jet Airways
- Lectures 22
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 27
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self