General Duty Assistant Course
For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
- Introduction to Nursing
- Introduction To Human Body & Cell
- Skeletal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Excretory System
- Male Reproductive System
- Nervous System
- Female Reproductive System
- Admission And Discharge Of The Patient
- Health Assessment
- Vital Signs
- Infection Control
- Various Department In The Hospital-2
- Common Equipment
- Mobility And Body Mechanics
- Oxygen Therapy Nebulization, suctioning,hot &cold Application
- Maintain Safe,healthy Environment
- Care Of Dead Body
- Introduction to Obstetrics
- Fertilization & Implantation
- Obstetric Complications
- Stages Of Pregnancy & Fetal Development
- Antenatal Care
- Prenatal Visit & Antenatal Care
- Stages Of Labour, Operative & Assisted Delivery
- Postnatal Care
- Personal Hygiene-8
- GDA – MCQ Exam
Why This Program
The demand of General Duty Assistants is projected to grow over 75% as per the studies revealed by the experts.
A good team player, compassionate, caring, good communication skills, ethical behavior and the ability to think critically is what all it takes to be a General Duty Assistant (GDA) working in a healthcare setting. By enrolling to General Duty Assistant course after completing your 12th, unleash your brain from all limitations & develop these essential personality traits.
- Our highly qualified and dynamic trainers bring best practices in learning to equip the students with industry-relevant skills and enhance their employability skills.
- Practical Demo Videos will be available for selected topics.
- Industrial visits and study tours are organized for students that help them develop required competency mandatory for career planning. (T&C applied)
- Guest lectures are delivered by industry experts to help our students get maximum exposure to health care industry and learn about trends in the structure.
- Be a part of health checkup camps across Mumbai offering basic health care services such as BP check, glucose test etc. (T&C applied)
- Students are placed for on-job training to learn by observing and handling the job under the guidance of professional. (T&C applied)
- Government recognition certification issued to students upon course completion.
- Job assistance is provided by CEDP Skill Institute through our placement cell, Capable Workforce. (T&C applied)
- CEDP’s tie with 500+ hospitals allows us to place our students for on-job-training and final job placement.
- CEDP Skill Institute’s accreditation is nationally recognized helping our students with the job advancement.
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
GDA course provides an overview of nursing care, what it involves and guiding them through the core requirements and responsibilities of this profession. The course trains you to work in healthcare settings and essential learn skills required to provide assistance to hospital staff.
- Assist nurse in bathing, grooming and dressing up the patient.
- Support patients to eat and drink.
- Transferring patient within the hospital.
- Assist nurse in performing procedures as instructed in the care plan.
- Assist nurse in observing and reporting change in patient’s condition.
- Respond to patient’s call.
- Transport patient samples, drugs, patient documents and manage changing and transporting laundry/ linen.
- Practice Code of conduct while performing duties.
The GDA course includes theory and practical demo videos) to enable students to become certified general duty assistants. Government recognized certificate is provided to the students upon course completion.
Main topics covered in course
- Communicative English and computer fundamentals
- Fundamentals of nursing, pharmacology and microbiology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Obstetrics and Pediatrics
- Communicable diseases
What Students Say
The excellent faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure has endured me with a lifelong career excellence. The exceptional teaching methodologies, practical skills and on-job-training have given me the confidence to pursue my career ahead.
Seven Hills Hospital
CEDP offers a great opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge and acquire industry-oriented skills. As far as the placements are concerned, enough opportunities are provided to every student. Thank you CEDP for giving an opportunity to work with of the leading hospitals in Mumbai.
Seven Hills Hospital
I found the GDA curriculum to be very educative and it provided me an overview of nursing care. The quality of teachers and experts contacted to run the Modules were of high talent. I am so happy that choose CEDP to transform my dreams and work as a General Duty Assistant in Seven Hills Hospitals.
Seven Hills Hospital
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 8 hour
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self