For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
- Introduction to Food Production Department
- Herbs and Spices
- Hot and Cold Dessert
- Meat and Poultry
- Cold Food
- Rice and Farinaceous
- Safety at work
- Kitchen Layout
- Masalas and Gravy
- Catering and Menu Planning
- Cooking Method
- Kitchen Equipments
- Hygiene and Food Safety
- Departmental Hierarchy
- F&B service Equipments
- F&B Terms
- Table Setup
- Types of Service
- French Classical Menu
- Meals & Menu Planning
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Bevverage
- Control Systems
- Handling Payments
- Safety & Hygiene
- Wine, Beers & Liqueurs
- Duties and Responbilities of HK
- HK Org Structure
- Qualities of HK
- Room Layout
- Guest Room Amenity
- HK Coordination
- Cleaning Equipments and Agents
- Floor Pantry
- Chambermaids Trolly
- HK Terms
- Laundry and Uniform Room
- 3r’s and Waste Mangt
- Front Office Terms
- Front Office Intro
- Duties of Front Office
- Guest Cycle
- Front Office Coordination
Why This Program
By 2028, international tourist arrivals expected in India is expected to reach 30.5 million. This growing numbers are expected to have a trickle-down effect on the hospitality industry which will require a huge number of skilled human resources to manage visitors from across the globe.
Are you excited to grab this opportunity?
Here’s how we make you eligible for the high-paying job roles in hospitality industry:
- Students are trained for Front Desk Operations, Food Production, Housekeeping services and F&B services.
- Practical Demo Videos will be available for selected topics.
- Our classroom training consists of practical sessions conducted in well-equipped food production lab and F&B services training room to help students learn the practical usage of kitchen tools.
- Industrial visits are organized to help student acquire the skills adhering to industry standards and make them competent to meet the demands of technology-driven industry ecosystem. (T&C applied)
- Students placed for on-job-training with reputed hotels in India to help them take up industry-relevant skill training under the guidance of highly experienced professionals. (T&C applied)
- Lectures by guest speakers having an extensive experience in hospitality industry are organized for the students to know about real working environment in a better way.
- CEDP offers support in internship application process, preparing curriculum vitae, and conducting HR session with reputed hotels in India.
- Government recognized certification is offered upon the course completion.
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
International hotel brands are targeting India, creating ample of job opportunities. Just having just formal education in Hotel Management won’t help you survive in the ever-growing hotel industry.
Diploma in Hotel Management is a well-structured course that provides students with essential information about advancements in this industry and helps them acquire the competence needed to meet the market demand. They get extensive live training in four different spheres of the hotel – Front Desk Operations, Housekeeping Services, F&B Services, and Food Production.
Our highly experienced faculty imparts knowledge to the participant by using modern techniques effectively and helps them learn about trends in the structure and nature of employment.
Diploma in Hotel Management program offered by CEDP Skill Institute, one of the leading skill development institutes in Mumbai facilitates the high level of training along with the paid internship in leading brands.
The key topics covered in this one year diploma course are:
- Communicative English and Computer Fundamentals
- Front Office Management
- Food & Beverage Service Management
- Food & Beverage Production Management
- House Keeping
What Students Say
“Joining CEDP proved to be a wise decision. I was astounded by the state-of-the-art hotel management labs and cutting edge facilities the institute had offered. The excellent opportunities provided by CEDP such as industrial visits, guest lectures, study tours and on-job-training in 5-star hotels provided hands-on experience, professional skills and confidence to excel in hospitality industry. ”
Priyanka Dilip Sonawane,
F&B Senior Associate, The Lalit
“The classroom teaching couples with practical sessions nurtured by talent. I was placed in a 5-star hotel for on-job-training that further helped me gain hands-on experienced and grow professionally. The learning experience has been great over the 1 year, thanks to amazing faculty who provided me in-depth knowledge of hospitality industry.”
Priyanka Ajay Sawant,
“CEDP has given me education and extensive knowledge about the hospitality industry. The supportive faculty have played a major role in bringing out the best in me and given me confidence of being the individual that I am. The fact that the institute encourages students like me to showcase our strengths and talent is commendable.”
Owner – The Harry’s House
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hour
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 57
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes