Medical Laboratory Technology
For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
- Introduction to Laboratory
- Laboratory Safety
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Preparation of Blood Components
- Blood Collection
- Close Blood Collection System
- Open Blood Collection System
- Overview of Phlebotomy
- Phlebotomy & Its Importance , TRF
- Types of Clinical Lab Specimens
- PAP staining
- Introduction to Pathology
- Clinical Pathology – Intro
- Clinical pathology – Urine Physical
- Clinical pathology – Chemical tests of Urine
- Clinical Pathology – Semen examination
- Clinical Pathology – Sputum Examination
- sero – Intro, RA, CRP
- Biochemistry Introduction
- sero – widal 2
- HIV – 3
- Sero – HIV 1
- Sero – syphilis
- Clinical Biochem – Diabetes
- Clinical Biochem – ALP and Bilirubin
- Clinical Biochem – LFT
- Clinical Biochem – RFT
- Clinical Biochem – Elecrolytes
- Clinical Biochem – Lipid profile
- Clinical Biochem – Thyroid
- Blood Components – RBC, WBC and Platelets
- MLT – MCQ Exam
Why This Program
The growth of healthcare sector has fueled the need for medical lab assistants and technicians. Employment of lab technicians would grow 18 percent by 2024.
Innovation in laboratory technology, which includes both new tests and advances in equipment and testing techniques, has made testing more efficient and automated. Earning an advanced certification is powerful means of getting ahead in a fastest-growing healthcare industry and boosting your career advancement potential. Aspirants can pursue lab technician course after 12th. The course introduces the students to ongoing rapid and dramatic innovation.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) course involves advanced professional learning in diagnosis of disease using clinical lab tests.
- Industry expert faculties combine academic theory with real-life industry knowledge, thus providing quality learning experience to the students.
- Practical Demo Videos will be available for selected topics to help students understand practical usage of medical equipment and perform clinical tests.
- A well-structured and an upgraded curriculum with new content to address the industry’s needs and help students acquire competency required to meet the market demand.
- Industrial visit organized for students is a value-added learning method to get an insight on the internal working environment of the hospital. (T&C applied)
- Lectures by guest speaker helps students learn about nature of employment. They offer a fresh perspective to specific topics and exposes students to teaching drawn from real-life experiences.
- We have tie ups with reputed healthcare facilities to place our students for internship and job placement.
- Students are placed for internship in popular labs, hospitals and diagnostic centres to receive training. (T&C applied)
- Government recognized certification is issued upon successful DMLT course completion.
- Job assistance is provided by CEDP Skill Institute through our placement cell, Capable Workforce. (T&C applied)
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, and Healthcare that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With 800+ collaborations for industrial Internship & permanent placement, CEDP Skill Institute is one of its only kinds of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
The technological innovation and revolution in healthcare industry is expanding at breakneck speed. And along with it comes increasingly higher expectations.
Are we prepared to absorb such a huge change?
At CEDP, students pursuing MLT are trained by industry expert faculties in:
- Preparing specimens
- Collecting blood and perform various diagnostic tests by analyzing body fluids.
- Operating automated sample analyzing machines
- Setting up testing equipment
- Maintaining tools and conditions etc.
- Preparing documentation procedure as all the medical tests are documented from start to end.
Students pursuing medical laboratory technician (MLT) program after 12th will learn about the theoretical and practical applications of procedures and equipment used in a medical laboratory environment.
Main topics covered in course:
- Communicative English and computer fundamentals
- Clinical bio chemistry
- Clinical micro biology & parasitology
- Haematology, blood banking & Histo pathology
What Students Say
“I always wanted to be a part of the healthcare industry so I chose CEDP to pursue my lab technician training. Our lab is well equipped with the latest medical instrument and tools which are used for performing clinical lab tests. The most positive aspect of CEDP is its faculty and its interactive teaching style. Thank you CEDP for all your support and guidance.”
Lab Technician in Thyrocare Pvt. Ltd.
“The lab technician aspirants like me should be well-versed with the latest equipment life VDLR, RDTs and other equipment which are used to diagnose disease. At CEDP, we are introduced to the latest medical instruments and tools used for performing medical lab tests. I am happy it helped me secure a job in one of the reputed hospitals of Mumbai.”
Rohini Nikhil Karambe,
Lab Technician in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
“Medical Lab Technician course has enabled me to develop and strengthen my academic research skills and my ability to think and work strategically. Furthermore, the on-job-training had offered me great opportunities for gaining work experience within the field of healthcare.”
Mansi Kishore More,
Internal Auditor in Thyrocare Pvt. Ltd.
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 12 hour
- Language English/Hindi/Marathi
- Students 65
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self