Operation Theatre Technician
For better learning experience, plug in head phones.
- Introduction to Human Body & Cell
- Skeletal SystemSkeletal System
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Excretory System
- Nervous System
- Male Reproductive System
- Female Reproductive System
- History, Layout, Principal, Etics
- Standards of Operation Theatre
- Standards and Code of Etics Part 2
- Equipment Operation Theatre
- Preoparative Procdure
- Equipment and Instrument used in OT Part 2
- Preparation of Patient Operative Procedures
- Health Assessment
- Mobility and Body Mechanics
- Hazards in Operation Theatre
- Infection Control
- Vital Signs
- Common Equipment Operation Theatre
Why This Program
Healthcare sector in India is growing rapidly. Unfortunately the supply of highly trained staff often fails to meet the demand.
Highly trained workforce, systematic management and world-class equipment are the fundamental elements required for an efficient and smooth functioning of an operation theatre. Technological advancement is playing a key role in changing the shape of operation theatre.
Are you well versed with the advances in healthcare industry? To pursue a rewarding career as operation theatre technician, enroll to the course now.
Here’s how we help you stand out of the crowd:
- Our highly qualified and learned faculty equips the students with richer insight into theoretical knowledge to become a skilled OT technician.
- Practical Demo Videos will be available for selected topics.
- Study tours are organized for students to help them gain knowledge and upgrade their skills by using the concepts learned in theory classes. (T&C applied)
- Lectures by guest speakers allow students to learn new and interesting things and provide an insight into current trends in healthcare sector.
- We have collaborated with over 500 hospitals to place our students for OJT and final placement.
- Students are placed for on-job training to gain necessary skills required to perform a job such as equipment maintenance, setting up surgical instrument trolley etc. (T&C applied)
- Government recognized certification issued by CEDP Skill Institute helps students in career advancement and get high paying jobs in healthcare facilities.
- CEDP Skill Institute is India’s leading skill development institute accredited to NSDC.
CEDP Skill Institute is ISO 9001:2015 certified and an official training partner of NSDC offering diploma and certification in Hospitality, Aviation, Automobile, Healthcare, & Fire & Safety that are allied with guaranteed job or placement assistance. With over 500 corporate collaborations for Industry placement and linkage for Internship, CEDP SKill Institute is one of its only Kind of institution in Maharashtra, which has benefited over 18,000 students to kick start their career.
What You’ll Learn
Proper utilization of technology in an operation theatre not only requires good resources and also well-trained staff. Our industry expert help the students pursuing OT technician course understand:
- Pre and post-surgery procedures
- Assist surgeons inside an operation theatre
- Maintain and prepare an operation theatre for surgery
- Set up the instrument trolleys for surgeries.
With latest advances in technology and equipment, the operation theatre layout is designed to allow the smooth operations through the systems. With changes in surgical techniques and operations, it is important that the staff must be well-versed with advancements and operate multipurpose equipment efficiently.
Our well-structured course comprises of:
- Communicative English and computer fundamentals
- Anatomy & physiology
- Anaesthesia drugs, equipment & special operation theatre tray set up
- Surgical procedures (disinfection on sterilization)
- Care of patient in emergencies
- Operation theatre techniques
What Students Say
“A perfect blend of excellent theoretical knowledge and industry exposure during on-job-training has helped me learnt how to maintain and prepare the operation theatre for surgery, set up the instrument trolley for surgeries and other essential clinical procedures.”
Madhura Sirsath, Operation Theatre Technician in Pasaydan Hospital
“Operation Theatre Technician course at CEDP has helped me grow professionally. Along with the theory, I have gained in-depth knowledge of important clinical procedure carried out in OT.”
Irfaan – Operation Theatre Technician in Shiv Polyclinic
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hour
- Language English
- Students 7
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self